Thursday, May 20, 2010

Panasonic Tvs Panasonic Tc-l26x1 Lcd

BIG NEWS '


Hello everyone :-) I write this small post to share with you some good news, and to apologize that I have not written the post number 2 on the communication ... but now you'll understand why!

After the publication of the last pot, if possible, my life has been even faster than usual and many important things have happened that I was completely absorbed, and that's why I have not written a new article. I will

Wednesday, May 26, promise!
But what happened to me you ask? ;-) First

are one of the organizers of this great event to be held in the park of Villa Sorra (see photo) which is a wonderful place to which they are particularly fond of and which is located between Bologna and Modena, near Castelfranco Emilia.
If you live nearby, I strongly suggest you to come because in practice there will be all spiritual centers that will offer Italian "taste" of all the techniques that are now in circulation ... as well as many free lectures and my lecture on "Awakening of the Feminine in the new era" on Sunday at 18.20 in room two! ;-)

Also before me there will be a conference of my friend Jose Scafarelli of RicchezzaVera.com , on the theme "Wealth and money in the new Era ".



It 's really a great event and we are working for a year as an association CONACREIS.
Look rich program of events:


But the real news, which is a bombshell ... is that I will open by September, along with my dear friend / student of Anna, a center called Roots and Wings. :-)
center will be a very nice room with a groups (max10-15 people), a study for the sessions and massages, and a kitchen.

will Casalecchio di Reno, near Bologna and is close to and the airport ... We are really happy because it's Talon at the park, the largest park in Emilia Romagna! :-)
is also a 5 minute walk from the river and its small but nice beach ...

Now you know why I did not have time to write your new post ..!?
I was completely committed to the organization of the "City Holistic" and in bargaining for the apartment!
But I'll forgive you soon with another of my wonderful readers

;-) Finally we point out that this course seems interesting pier;
Women for Women
I know it starts tomorrow but I noticed only in recent days: - / I do not know personally conducting
but I follow their work from time series and seem professional and prepared, as it seems to me an interesting initiative, this course ... I state that I do not gain anything at all to do this publicity and they do not even know that I've done it!
I'll point out just because it is inherent in the awakening of the Feminine.

Well, I'd say I told you everything and I hope to meet you and maybe Saturday or Sunday in the new center from September onwards ..!
Hello, a hug from the heart :-)


Simone PS: let me know in the comments if you can come ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment