Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dvd Vcr Player Recorder Pleasant Surprise

THE SEXUALITY 'IN THE NEW ERA

Hello :-)
Unfortunately, once again, despite all my good intentions, I could not write a new post almost a month before: - / I'm sorry but the start of my new center was and is, very hard ... you have visited the new site?
my partner Anna and I are really happy with what we are building :-) www.RadicieAli.com

Well, I finished a post last bell'argomento with a long series of 4 articles and now I will start to talk about another very interesting topic ... SEX!
It 's a very very important argument for the evolution of a person and in particular the Italian women!
do not know yet how many posts I will write on this subject because it will depend on your reaction ... who are just curious to see

;-) I have written other articles on other sites and blogs on this subject and I observed three possible reactions:
1) scandal, waste and various attacks on my person by a number of religious fanatics ... and then I had to stop writing :-(.

2) indifference, as a manifestation of deep psychological resistance to this issue ... and then closed by itself: - /.

3) healthy curiosity and desire to understand to get on a path of growth even with regard to this aspect of life ... and in this case I continued to tell everything I know and experienced on the subject :-).

However I have already prepared the lineup for another 4 post which explain clearly what will be the summary of my teachings and knowledge on this subject ...
In this article I'll talk a bit 'in general and the various constraints unconsciously but heavily influencing the report that Italian women have with their sexuality, while the next 4 Post was entitled "God and Sex" , "Sexuality and the Inner Self" , "The Awakening of Aphrodite" and "The new male sexuality" .
advance so I'll be curious and to invite you to read the next post ;-).

Because of my past experiences and incredible strength that I have witnessed in my clients when I speak of this issue (after talking because there are very interesting) ... I waited almost two years to start this issue in the Blog!
Even in the sessions I do with the Voice Dialogue, I try to address this issue after a while 'of time working with the person despite often has failed to solve their sexual problems.

I state now that I am not a sexologist graduate etc ... but I have a lot of "therapeutic experience" because I have done countless sessions on this issue, in addition to experience in my private life.
So I can define an "expert" on this topic, at least for the special (we'll see later why) the situation of Italian women.
but I will try to address this matter very seriously with a tone not too serious and con un taglio “spirituale/olistico” perché l’argomento è davvero importante e creerà comunque molte resistenze e reazioni in chi lo legge.

Ogni volta che ho fatto una seduta su questo argomento si è sempre verificato un fenomeno incredibile :-0!?
Io cominciavo a parlare della sessualità=piacere è la donna davanti a me mi rispondeva parlando di altro… di romanticismo, di amore, di famiglia ecc… e come se in quei due metri che ci separavano fisicamente, le mie parole svanissero o si trasformassero in altri concetti, non venendo comunque comprese.
Molto interessante è anche osservare il cambiamento nell’ Aura della mia allieva and the immediate closure of postural she showed!

Why am I telling you this ..?
To make you understand that it is normal reaction if you have "strange" to my post and this subject :-).


It 'important that you do it and you understand that this aspect of Italian life, women in particular, blocks, conditioning, entanglements Family unconscious trauma and strong :-(.
Do not I say this even more food for your Inner Critic , I would rather you get the idea that, in most cases, are blocks that you may have inherited or immediately in maniera involontaria ma che è arrivato il tempo di migliorare e crescere anche in questo ambito della tua vita! ;-)
Un altro episodio incredibile e che conferma ciò che ti ho appena detto, è quello che mi è successo nella mia Membership Online .
Circa 8/9 mesi fa mi fu chiesto di fare il Contatto con le Guide sull’argomento sesso e sessualità, nonostante io “sentissi” che le persone del gruppo non fossero pronte ad affrontare questo argomento e lo avessi anche comunicato loro.
Comunque la sera fatidica ho fatto lo stesso un Contatto bellissimo ma invece delle solita ventina di persone presenti ho avuto una “bella” sorpresa… alcuni si erano dimenticati appointment (which they paid!), some had even crashed the computer and the majority had fallen asleep: -0
when the contact is over and I recovered in a conference room there were only 3 people Two men and a French woman!

Contrary to all the false myths about the virility of the Italians, the statistical tricks and lies that we propinano on TV, the relationship that Italians have with sexuality is really difficult.
Italian women (of which I work) deal with this possibility that life offers, in the worst way in other European women!
I'm sorry to say this but I analyze a sad truth : - / And then explain why ... but in return you are one of the most beautiful women in the world!
Even Italian men are not in good shape, however, male impotence is increasing exponentially.
But how is this possible?

now, even though most people seem not to notice, is universally recognized that we are not free in our choices in every area of \u200b\u200bour lives, because we are deeply influenced by a subconscious level Family entanglements, from bad examples social, from the traumas of childhood and religious influences.

In addition, these constraints have been going on thousands of years and involve us so many lives!
The Catholic religion has instilled in the depths of the unconscious with a flood of lies about sex, our parents did not teach us anything, and the company gives us a whole series of models inputs wrong.

why women have more sexual difficulties in Italy compared to other European countries ... because the seat of the Catholic religion in this country and its influence is still very strong energy :-(.
Above Our parents and grandparents are very affected by these influences and we have disclosed in the form of harmful entanglements Family ... and who did it with me un lavoro sulle Ricostruzioni Familiari Energetiche , ha potuto sperimentare ciò che dico.
Questo vale sia per le donne che per gli uomini, anche se si manifesta in maniera diversa.

Ricordati però che i “problemi sessuali “ di una persona non sono mai la causa ma sempre un effetto di un qualche altro tipo di disagio interiore e di un condizionamento psicologico inconscio.
Tutte le cose che abbiamo sentito dire, tutte le cose che abbiamo visto fare e tutte le cose che abbiamo fatto o subito, in questa vita e nelle altre, forgiano il nostro inconscio che condiziona così il nostro presente!


Fin dagli inizi della religione cattolica, circa 1700 anni fa, was conducted a war against the archetypal energies of the Gods Aphrodite and Dionysos, symbolizing the expression of femininity and sexuality through pleasure: - /.
have been created "thought forms" of guilt, the live sex as sin, the division between the Spirit and Matter, the "instincts of the flesh" experienced as dangerous to the growth of a person and especially the belief that 'sexual abstinence bring spiritual evolution.
All these lies, life after life, have created a block in the collective unconscious divide and sexuality with pleasure! And these nefarious influences
fall heavily on Italian women and preventing the manifestation of the awakening of women ... at least until this historic moment, but fortunately things are changing fast! :-)

I am convinced that together with the awakening of the Feminine in both men and women, they will drop all the old faults of the Catholic bourgeoisie, hypocrisy, social and family roles defined, the abuse of men to women in every sphere of life and the violence that men are not yet advanced practice women!
But most hope with all my heart that you will return to recognize the axiom = SEX PLEASURE , and that the Italians, men and women who are, to be freed by putting all these influences terminte once and for all this "battle of the sexes" in which they are still immersed ;-).
Well, today I would say that he had written enough and remember that this is only the first of a series of at least 4 other post on this subject!
We say that this is the introduction while the other will speak more in detail about all aspects of sexuality from the spiritual point of view, the inner self, and the differences between women and men in dealing with sexuality ... I'll wait in
comments below, a hug from the heart :-).
Simone.

P, S: you listened to my lecture sulla sessualità?
La puoi scaricare gratuitamente qui sopra a destra ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment