Friday, June 11, 2010

Camera Flash Too Bright This Book Is A Ten!

TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR THE REMOVAL

Hello everyone :-) I write this
minipost to announce that for some days I can not write because I'm moving to the new post!

For those who do not know, I'm opening a cultural association called "Roots and Wings" in Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna), and I'm also transfers the same country.

E 'useless to tell you how I'm tired and presissimo by the commitments, but everything is going well :-)
just that, to use the terminology of the Voice Dialogue, have identified the nature of things with my inner self and practical rational ... and therefore I have neither the time nor the energy nor the inspiration to write a new post!
I think I should have time to write the new article Sunday, June 20, or at least I hope ...

However, as they say, I'm working for you ... in the sense that after I will have a very nice center to make the groups and individual work. And it is the largest park in front of Emilia Romagna!
So you have no more excuses to come to know and work with me ;-)

A hug from the heart, Simone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment